No more boredom.
No more getting lost in the crowd.
At Brook-Falls’ Enrichment-based Doggy Day Care, we’re confident we’ll exceed all of your expectations.
Enrichment-Based Doggy DayCare
Our Doggy Daycare based in Menomonee Falls is the first and only enrichment-based doggy daycare in the area.
What’s enrichment-based daycare? It’s creating a happier and healthier version of your dog by providing activities that stimulate your dog's brain keeping your dog from being bored and frustrated which can lead to undesirable behavior.
Here at Brook-Falls, our doggy daycare model is different! We strive to offer the most beneficial individual and small group socialization and enrichment activities.
Doggy Daycare Improves Pets Well-being
At Brook-Falls Doggy Day Care, Your dog will participate in individual and small group activities, including brain games, learning curriculum, exercise activities, socialization sessions, and supervised playtime, all while improving your pet’s psychological and physical well-being.
You can be certain that we’ll provide the best balance of physical exercise, mental activities, and the required rest periods for your pet.
Enjoy Peace of Mind When You Leave Your Pet With Us!
We know how much you love your pet – we’re pet owners too! And when it comes to doggy daycare, we understand what’s important to you. We want nothing less for our pets. Here’s what we can promise our pet parents:
A Safe and Secure Environment – Onsite Veterinarians!
Class sizes are kept small to promote safety. All Classes sizes are dictated by guest size and temperament.
Our Enrichment doggy daycare offers you peace of mind by providing an expert supervised, safe and secure environment for your pet with an on-site veterinarian in case an emergency would arise.
State of the Art Facility
Our facility is designed for comfort in controlling odor, humidity, bacteria, and viruses. We feature 3 large indoor and 3 large outdoor (weather permitting) exercise areas with water play in our outdoor area!
From individual attention to group socialization, your pup will have it all! Our enrichment program covers Social, Cognitive, Sensory, Physical, Toy, and Feeding Enrichment as well as the appropriate rest time. All Play Passes include Enrichment.
Environmental Enrichment is Important for Dogs
When dogs are mentally and physically stimulated it reduces displeasing behaviors that may result from boredom and frustration.
Examples of Enrichment Activities:
- Manner Refreshers
- Individual Intelligence Training Activity
- Play Ball
- Chuck-it – Long Ball Throws
- Brain Games
- Food-Dispensing Toys
- Nose Work Games
- Freestyle Tug-a-war
- Puppy Push-Ups
- Wait (Training)
- Loose Leash Walking
- Tunnel Of Fun
- Find It
- Flirt Poles/Flirt Sticks
- Canine Houdini (Problem Solving)
- London Bridge
- Follow The Leader
- Treasure Hunt – Fun & Desensitization
- Hoop Day
- Bowling For Biscuits
- Dog Digs
- Puzzle Toys
- Snuffle Mats (Mimics Grass– Teaching Dog To Sniff Out Food)
- Stuffed Kongs (For Stimulation)
- Agility Course Dog Training
- Sniff Breaks (Walks)
- Fly Ball
Requirements For Daycare
- Must be 16 weeks or older spayed or neutered before 7mo of age.
- Submit the “Canine Personality Profile” form (see below)
- Submit your veterinary records before the scheduled temperament test
- An annual wellness exam by your veterinarian.
- Canine Distemper/Parvo (DHPP)
- Bivalent k9 influenza
- Annual fecal testing
- Lyme is recommended but not required as our facility adjoins a nature conservancy
- Show proof of purchase of a veterinary prescribed flea/tick product or we can apply for an additional fee.
- Schedule an in-house temperament test (see below)
- Purchase enrichment passes
- We require your dog to wear a well fitted flat collar (no prong collars)
Do you need to fill out your dog's Canine Personality Profile? Click Here
Drop-off and Pickup Hours:
- Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 8:00 am Morning drop-off and 12:00pm - 1:00pm for Afternoon drop-off
- Sundays – No daycare offered.
- Each participant will be given their own suite for the rest periods and you may choose to purchase a snack such as a pupcicle, frosty paw, or pupcake (at additional charge), or bring your own mid-day snack for us to give to your dog.
Monday - Friday Pick-up between 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Late Pick-up/Overnight Lodging Policy:
We realize that traffic and unexpected emergencies can prevent you from picking up your pet. A Late Pick-Up Fee will be charged for all late pick-ups between 6:00 pm – 6:20 pm. Pets not picked up before 6:20 pm will be lodged overnight and you will be charged for the stay. Your pet will be given dinner and tucked into bed and all safe and sound with us.
Daycare During Peak Season Lodging Periods
WE RECOMMEND RESERVING DAYCARE WELL IN ADVANCE OF ANY PEAK SEASON LODGING PERIODS TO ENSURE YOUR PUP HAS A SPOT IN PLAY!
Our Peak Season Includes the following dates:
- Spring Break
- Memorial Day
- Super Summer
- Labor Day
- Christmas/New Years