Helping You Start Off On The Right Paw
Did you recently adopt a pet from a local humane society? As part of our mission and values at Brook-Falls, we are proud to offer new adoptive pet parents the gift of a free first exam.
How do I take advantage of this offer?
- Your pet's exam must be scheduled within 30 days of the date of adoption
- The adopted pet must be a dog, cat or small mammal (rabbit, ferrets, etc.) from a local humane society*
- Call (262) 846-6006 to schedule your appointment and mention this special offer
- Prior to your appointment, email your pet's previous medical records from our local humane societies (with previous vaccination history) to [email protected]
Still looking for your furever friend? Check out these local humane societies:
- Humane Animal Welfare Society
- Wisconsin Humane Society
- Elmbrook Humane Society
- Washington County Humane Society
** Please note that at this time this offer only applies to adoptions from our local humane societies and does not apply to rescue organizations. If you have questions, please contact us. **