Brook-Falls Luxury Pet Resort offers a variety of exotic pet boarding accommodations designed to meet your pet’s needs and your budget. Regardless of your pet’s suite type, the standard of pet care is the same. From birds to exotic pets, we tailor your pet’s experience to ensure they have a luxurious and relaxing stay.
Lounge in Luxury
Brook-Falls Luxury Pet Resort offers exotic stays for birds, small mammals, and reptiles so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full-service facility. We always pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable. We cater to special needs pets, too!
We offer an exotic pet resort you can trust! It is sometimes difficult to find a facility that will tend to the need of your exotic pet and give them the attention they deserve. Staying at our facility is ideal and can offer a peaceful haven for your exotic friend while away from home; especially if your exotic pet has any medical condition(s) that requires medication or close monitoring. There will be veterinarians and certified veterinary technicians to monitor your pet closely and manage any problems that may arise.
Our exotic facilities are fully sanitized between boarders and a rigorous cleaning schedule is followed daily. We maintain proper climate-control (temperature and humidity) settings so your exotic pet is comfortable both day and night. We recommend that you bring your pet’s cage (if possible), food, and up to 2 items/toys with your full name and your pets name labeled on the items to make the resort experience as stress-free as possible.
There may be an opportunity for your exotic to have additional amenities. Please ask our team about these extras and associated costs. So that we can best accommodate your exotic pet, please make reservations in advance, especially during holiday seasons. Our top priority is to make your pet’s vacation a special occasion. Our resort facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
Small Mammal, Bird and Reptile Accommodation Amenities
Whether you bring your own enclosure/cage, or choose from a one of our suites with ample play area all include:
- All enclosures are Sanitized/Refreshed twice daily – A Clean and Comfy Atmosphere
- Small Mammal, Bird and Reptile Friendly Environment – No Dogs Allowed - No barking in this ward!
- Individualized Care, Medication Administration and Feeding plans
- Fresh Vegetables/Greens and Fruits Prepared daily – Species dependent (Pets eating fresh veggie’s – owner should bring first 7 days and then we will supply fresh veggies after that
- Every other day body weight checks and daily observation
- Veterinary Medical Services – if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
Please provide all of your pet’s normal diet. Live insects must be brought in a container with gut loading food. Bring 7 days of fresh veggies or fruits- we will purchase additional fresh veggies or fruits after 7 days. “Bug” food should be placed in a separate enclosure and gut loaded. In the event your pet needs additional bug food, it will be purchased at an additional cost to you. We provide water and food bowls unless your pet requires a specific type of dish.
Tanks, Cages, Enclosures
Your own cage or enclosure and for reptiles, all necessary lighting or heat sources need to be brought and set up at our facility to ensure a relaxing stay in our resort. For Reptiles, please provide an image of proper home set up.
Small Mammal/Avian/Reptile Lodging Accommodations
Twice daily, all exotic pet boarding guests have the opportunity to stretch limbs, walk it out and socialize with a team member. For Large birds please bring your own cage or stay in one of ours. Reptiles also need to bring their own enclosure, lights, food, dishes, and enclosure “furniture”.
- 3×4 Suite
- 4×4 Suite
- Or bring your own enclosure
- Healthy Species Appropriate Snack
- Lafeber/Oxbow treats
- Individual Play/enrichment
- Medication administration
- Individual Play Time
- Enrichment Snack
- Lafeber/Oxbow treat
What are the boarding requirements?
All Bird boarders must be current on the following:
- Annual Physical Exam by a veterinarian prior to lodging.
- Lab work needed for birds > 70g
All Small Mammal boarders and Reptiles must be current on the following:
- Annual Physical Examination by a veterinarian
- Reptiles also need an annual fecal test
- All ferret boarders must be current on the following: an annual exam by a veterinarian, Rabies and Distemper Complex vaccines, and Fecal test Exams and laboratory testing must be done prior to lodging.
- Rabbit lodgers must also be vaccinated for Rabbit hemorrhagic disease
- Any needed veterinary care can be done at the hospital prior to your pets’ stay for additional fees. (If veterinary records are needed, we need one week or more at the time of booking/reservation to get your pet’s records.)
- CHECK-INS: YOU CAN CHECK-IN BY APPOINTMENT AFTER 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM DURING THE WEEK AND SATURDAYS 8:00 AM – 10 AM.
- EARLY CHECK-OUT: CHECK-OUT IS BY APPOINTMENT BETWEEN 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM MONDAY – SUNDAYS.
- CHECK-OUTS BEFORE 10 AM ARE CONSIDERED TO BE “EARLY CHECK-OUT” AND YOU WILL NOT INCUR A LODGING CHARGE FOR THAT DAY.
- CHECK-OUT AFTER 10 AM, YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE NORMAL LODGING RATE.
- Cancelation policy: We now require a 35% deposit upon approved reservation requests. If canceled within 72 hours of check-in, the deposit will be kept. **In regards to any federal holidays; the cancellation policy time is 2 weeks.
NO CHECK-INS ON SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS. WE EXPECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACCOMMODATIONS UPON CHECK-IN AND AMENITIES UPON CHECK-OUT. WE RECOMMEND ANY PEAK SEASON RESERVATIONS BE MADE WELL IN ADVANCE DUE TO HIGH DEMAND.