Your Senior Special Needs Pets are Safe and Secure at All Times
Our senior center lodging for dogs provides nice quiet comfy surroundings with plenty of couches and a fireplace for those dogs that just need to chill during their stay.
When traveling away from home, one of the biggest stressors can be what to do with pets while you’re away — especially the senior pets or those pets with special needs.
We are proud of the level of care and attention we provide to all our guests. Our pet resort was designed to meet the physical and emotional needs of each guest and includes special features and amenities which are ideal for special needs pets, including the following:
- TLC pet suites and bedding that meet the needs for geriatric, fragile or sensitive pets
- Senior Center for dogs with all the comforts of home – fireplace, couches, close supervision Non-slip flooring for traction
- Small group play with aged/ability matched dogs access to daily veterinary care on-site
- Padded rubber floor in play areas
Special Care Needs for Your Pet
Although many enhanced services are already included in your pet’s suite price, additional fees per pet, per day will apply for pets who have the following special care needs (either as determined and agreed to in advance, or as discovered by our pet care team after your pet checks in).
- Insulin Injections
- Significant incontinence requiring extra outdoor trips or hygiene care
- Paralysis or severely limited mobility assistance
- Aggression requiring modified handling to keep dog and team safe and comfortable
- Special handling during feeding – separating pets sharing suite during feedings, direct monitoring, syringe feeding
- Special meal preparation, beyond basic dry or canned with simple add-ins
Our goal is to make sure your senior dog is safe, comfortable and secure. That goes for you too! You can leave your senior dog with peace of mind knowing that a veterinarian is on-site to help with any medical needs and to manage any problems that may arise.